- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 28 2018 - Sep 08 2018
- Time: All of the day
- Synod Conference
- Sep 19 2018 - Sep 22 2018
- 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Israel Tour 2018
- 28 August (departure from Harare) to 8th September 2018 Depart Israel. (10 nights)
Many exciting activities will make up your itinerary and below are some highlights:
- 4 nights in Galilee at the Ron Beach Hotel in Tiberius. (A visitor-friendly area where you can shop in evening)
- A visit to Capernaum, Golan heights as well as a tour of Galilee
- A drive to Jerusalem with a stay at the Yehudah Hotel. Jerusalem tour spots include a drive to the Dead Sea where you can float or smear mud all over yourself and rejuvenate your skin and many other side trips
Cost of the tour
Approximately US$3 200.00 per person covering:
- air travel in economy class return
- hotel accommodation in twin room sharing
- breakfast and dinners
- travel and medical insurance
- tips for drivers
- Tee shirt, hat or cap
It does not, however, include, drinks, lunches, and spending money.
Business class fares, single room supplement, children (under 12) and 3rd person sharing rates available on application.
US$2 820.00 is today’s price. Please note that this price is subject to change depending on price increases behold our control.
What you need to do to ensure you are part of the tour
- Pay the non-refundable US$300 deposit to secure your place. Places will be issued on a first come first served basis.
- Whilst the number we can take on the tour are unlimited the number of seats that the airline can allocate a group are limited so do pay early to avoid disappointment.
Methods of payment accepted in Zimbabwe
USD Cash, other methods of payment will be advised in due course.
WE REQUIRE AT LEAST 50% TO BE PAID BY THE 31ST MAY 2018 SO WE SECURE FLIGHTS. FINAL PAYMENT DEADLINE: 20th July 2018
If you are joining the tour from another country
- The approximate cost of the tour excluding flights will be $1 820 which includes the items mentioned above.
- Please register as soon as possible by paying your deposit to our USA office.Send an email to email@example.com who in turn will forward you our bank details.
- When purchasing your tickets you must arrive on the 29th of August 2018 in Tel Aviv and depart on the evening of the 7th or the 8th September 2018 to coincide with the Zimbabwean group
- Ido will be our official tour guide. He has been with us during the last six tours and will keep us up to speed during the trip.
- The security in Israel is very tight and safe.
- It is a tax-savvy nation and all credit cards are accepted and the US$ is the preferred medium for exchange.
To sign up please may you supply us with the following information and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email through a copy of the main page of your passport
- Tell us your Golf shirt size S, M, L, XL etc
- Floppy hat or Cap; let us know your preference and size S, M, L, XL
- Do you have international travel and medical cover? If not this can be arranged if you under 70 years of age for no extra cost if travelling from Zimbabwe. This is mandatory for travel to Israel.
We will require further information for those needing visas but this information will be given to those who would have paid the deposit.